martedì 9 giugno 2009
The wedding dress
THE HABIT FOR THE BRIDE
The tradition dell'abito white wife goes back to the nineteenth and represents purity and virginity.
Roman brides were wrapped instead of yellow and orange veils.
The Chinese women dressed in red.
Red is still the color of the brides wedding in India.
Lombard brides wore only a black tunic.
The wives of Byzantine richer classes wore vestments of red silk embroidered with gold and precious stones.
In the Middle Ages and Renaissance wedding dresses were very colorful, so as to be worn even after, during the holidays.
The most common color used in any way, it was red, because it was believed that bringing about the birth.
Today, in addition to the color white will prefer the beige.
The bridal gown has always been one of the most important elements of the ceremony. Fascinating is its history in different cultures in different countries. In ancient Greece the bride wore white tunics. At that time the white symbolized the joy and purity and virginity. Roman brides were wrapped by hand veils yellow and orange, while the Chinese dressed in red. The color red is still the color of the brides wedding in India.
Lombard brides wore only a black tunic, while the Byzantine maidens, who come from wealthier families, were wearing wedding dresses of red silk adorned with precious stones and gold embroidery. In the Middle Ages and Renaissance it was used to select colored wedding dresses to be worn even after, during the holidays. The color used was red anyway, because it was believed that bringing about the birth.
The tradition dell'abito white wife goes back to the nineteenth. When, in 1854, the Church recognized the dogma of the Immaculate Conception of Mary, that the Virgin was born without original sin, young brides began to wear white for honor and invoke the protection of the Madonna. And the veil became a symbol of submission to God and to her husband.
Today, however, are welcome wedding dresses from pastel shades or pink and gold shades, depending on your personality, color of skin and hair. In some models, the colors of clothing are clearly opposed to trim and strip color.
Tissues dell'abito wedding, with its own characteristics, mainly determine the success of a model and suggest several ideas in the creation dell'abito. With their consistency more or less thick, in fact, able to shape the silhouette of the bride.
Tulle, organza and chiffon suit just perfect lines, a slender body .. Raso, mikado, cady, duchesse silk and velvet suit for wives more meat.
In any case, the fabric should be chosen depending on the period, the model chosen but also by time and place of marriage.
For a ceremony held in the cathedral and in the morning, you should wear a dress of some importance, with sumptuous fabrics also, in heavy satin, duchesse or mikado. For an afternoon ritual that takes place in the city, clothes are recommended by the flowing lines and light fabrics such as crepe de Chine, the georgette, the cady satin or lightweight. For a mass in the church in the countryside, in the afternoon is the perfect romantic and vaporous dress in voile, chiffon and faille. And for the marriage in City Hall, the ideal is a short dress or a pants suit also, in shades of white, cream of, dell'avorio, dell'écru or pastel.
Many models of wedding dresses where to turn its attention:
- Bustier: Corsetto fence that gathers on your back with closed string, with a wide skirt, style 700.
- Empire: High Life, small sleeves and skirts or flared slightly curled. Ideal for pregnant women or for brides who want a simple style.
- A balloon: Skirt 50s style, broad, wrinkled and swollen, back from or repaid by a narrow strip on the bottom.
- Redingote: Dress with waist narrow and higher than normal, a cloth skirt that tightens at the top of the bust, and then expand on my stomach and hips. - Glide: Model made with soft fabrics and softens following the contours of the body.
- A siren: very sexy model that emphasizes the hips to widen and then finish with a small trawl.
- A slip: Large shoulder neckline and thin, lightweight fabric. It should be completed with a stole or a light jacket.
- Tubino: Model which follows the contours of the body, with straight skirt that falls without squeezing, tailleur style.
- Peple: Similar to the tunic of the women of ancient Greece, is a straight dress, enhanced by drapes that make it particularly elegant.
- Ottocento: Bustier adhere size with adjustable gonna inflate with tulle underskirt with large volants - Tabs: I live sober and elegant, with a skirt that ends just above the ankle.
A check of person helps to understand what is valued and what is hidden in the bridal gown. For this reason, it always go to a studio with a highly skilled staff capable of giving the right advice. There are single-studio, where you can find a wide range of models of a certain signature, and workshops that offer multi-client to their wedding dresses of different signatures.
The first appointment in the workshop need to decide on which model orientation. Then it takes at least two other tests to accommodate all of the bridal gown. Once withdrawn, the bridal gown should be removed from the protective plastic, hung on a padded hanger and covered by a cotton cloth until the day of the wedding. After marriage, however, it should be washed thoroughly by a professional laundry and placed in a large box, preferably by wrapping it with white tissue paper that preserves the color white.