martedì 9 giugno 2009
Customs and traditions
Wear something old represents the link with his family and then with his life before marriage. Usually the bride is wearing a jewel of the family or the veil belonging to the mother or grandmother passed by. Bring something new means luck and success for the bride in her new married life and often is dall'abito itself, as new.
Wear something provided, usually from a happily married, is intended to bring luck and happiness to the couple. It may be an accessory or a jewel. Get off at something blue dates back to the Bible, in the belief that the color blue represented purity and fidelity. Through the years, this belief has evolved: first the bride wore blue clothes, then we simply bring a blue band around all'abito wedding.
Tradition dictates that the bride bring with them the day of marriage 6 things:
- Provided one thing: to indicate 's affection of loved ones who remain close in this transition from old to new.
- Donated one thing: to remember the good care of people.
- Something blue: the ancient blue was the color that symbolized the purity and was the color of 'dress of the bride.
- An old thing: that symbolizes the life that is left behind and the importance of the past that must not be forgotten in the transition to the new.
- Something new: that symbolizes the new life that is about to begin, shows all the new achievements and innovations that will bring with it.
- It is not a good omen for the future spouses face before the ceremony.
- Do not sleep in the new house before marriage.
- The bride's bouquet must be given.
- It 's good omen for the bride wear as follows: something old, a symbol of tradition, something new, symbol of life that begins, something given, a symbol of complicity, something blue, like wishes for serenity and something given as a symbol of love.
- A 'popular tradition has it that her husband cross the threshold of the new house with his wife in his arms so that no obstacle in crossing the entrance, avoiding the fate of adversity.
- During the early hours of wedding celebrations have been several changes and influences. Nell'Ottocento on taxation of the clergy, spouses Italians could not choose it as religious marriages are celebrated only in the evening, home of the bride (followed dances and banquets). Twenty years in fashion began to marry at fourteen. Subsequently, the French introduced the custom of celebrating the wedding on time antimeridiano. The real couples from around the world use to celebrate their wedding between eleven and twelve o'clock in the morning.
- It is not a good omen that the wife packs her own wedding dress.
- It 's considered harmful to the bride dressed entirely look at his wedding dress in the mirror. To avoid malasorte simply omit some in clothing accessories (gloves, shoes, etc.).
- Tradition suggests a preference for a veil used rather than a veil again. In particular, if it belonged to a woman happily married, that luck is handed to the news wife.
- Recites a proverb: "wet bride, lucky bride."
- It is considered the lucky bride who is woken up by the chirping of birds or find a ragnetto
hidden in wedding dress
Older people suggest to prepare the nuptial bed by unmarried girls.
- The successful maiden flight that takes the bunch to the bride runs in the crowd, you marry within a year. The same goes for the lucky guy who manages to retrieve the wife of the Garter.
- Tradition has it that fit into five confetti bomboniere. This stems from the fact that five are the ingredients for a good marriage: health, wealth, happiness, fertility and longevity.